Youth Team Challenge open for submissions!
Submit a Youth Team Challenge!! We want to see your Film's, Stories and Design's on the theme of TIME
2020 Youth Team Challenge open for Submissions!
We are very excited to announce 3 challenges under the theme of TIME. The aim is to encourage young Scottish film enthusiasts to get creative and busy!;
1) The Film- Making Challenge – we challenge you to create 3 minute films on the theme of TIME. We accept all genres and styles of film.
You will need to provide a You-Tube or Vimeo screening link on the submissions form. We are unable to accept films in which music copyright has not been cleared
2) The Story-telling Challenge – we want to hear your stories on the theme of TIME. We are looking for original stories that will make fantastic short films. We can accept applications in the following format’s
* Screenplay’s up to 5 pages
* Story-board’s up to 5 pages
* Story description or treatment – no more than 2 pages
* Video Statement – no more than 2 minutes
To submit to this challenge – you will need to complete a submissions form and then e-mail your Story to email@example.com.
3) The Design Challenge – We want to see props, costumes, set designs and posters for a film around the theme of TIME. We want to hear all about the world of your film that your design is part of.
To submit to this challenge you will need to complete a submissions form, then send your drawings and photographs via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org – please mark your drawings and e-mail’s clearly with your name.
The competition is open to under 25’s who are resident in Scotland. There are two competition age brackets
* 15 years and under
* 16 to 25 years.
We can’t wait to see what you all create and look forward to awarding cash prizes in each category; £50 to three winner’s in the 15 and under age bracket & £100 to three winner’s in the 16 to 25 age bracket.
We will accept one application per person in each category.
Submissions for Film Challenges close on Sunday 31st January 2021.