Film Access Scotland represents the Film Access sector. The organisations that make up our membership provide opportunities across Scotland, especially to those experiencing disadvantage or exclusion, to participate in and engage with film. Collectively, our members have 150 years’ experience of working with film in a very distinct way, one founded on a central belief in the importance and effectiveness of using open and inclusive Film Access activities to enable people to:
• enjoy and learn about film and filmmaking as an artform and part of our culture
• develop a voice and communicate more effectively
• develop personal skills and enhance employability
• gain qualifications and advance along formal progression pathways
• develop and regenerate communities
• improve health and wellbeing.
Film Access Scotland supports and champions its members, ensuring the impact of their work is recognised and valued by policy makers, funders, the screen industry and organisations working in related sectors.
Everyone in Scotland, but especially those experiencing disadvantage or exclusion, will have the opportunity to participate in and experience the transformative power of Film Access activities.
Diversity | Inclusion | Opportunity | Collaboration| Creativity| Change
MEET THE TEAM
Climate Challenge Project & Outreach Coordinator
Administrator & Project Assistant
Festival Project Manager
Amaya Bañuelos Marco
Festival Project Coordinator