Our resources are for organisations and individual practitioners in the Film Access Sector.
The resources below are aimed at supporting organisational and workforce development, as well as keeping practitioners informed on key issues that affect the Sector.
BFI and ERIC screen careers research: What’s stopping young people from pursuing a career in the screen industries?
- Outreach and Engagement: Strategies, Tools and Tips
- Advice and information for setting up local screen facilities
Regional Screen Scotland
- Support for creative and professional development of new and emerging writers, directors and producers
- Find out more about various film and TV roles and training opportunities
- Skills development opportunities for crew in Scotland
- Support (including free training) for the global Film and TV industry to reduce the environmental impacts of production and to create content that supports a vision for a sustainable future: albert
- Consultancy, carbon management training, guidance, and a range of programmes supporting the development of artistic practices that address sustainability and climate change: Creative Carbon Scotland
- Guidance in developing sustainable practices within the art department in film productions: BECTU Working Sustainably within Art Department